Having worked in the ad agency world for over twelve years, Jessica understands the critical role that getting the right talent at the right time can make or break an opportunity. As a Business Development Manager in our Chicago office, she’s made it her mission to understand a client’s creative needs and match them with great people—fast.
We’re sure you’ll find her answers to our 11 Quick Questions are as thought-provoking as her nickname (“Clutch"). Read on to discover the number one mistake people make when hiring a creative and the best ways to work with a recruiter to fill a role.
- Number one mistake people make when hiring a creative? Not giving them the space they need to create- both mentally and physically.
- Best advice to any manager conducting an interview?
- Prepare for a candidate interview as you would any important meeting.
- Identify the top qualifications for the job.
- Review resumes and portfolios in advance.
- Map out a list of key questions and have a game plan.
Looking for fantastic creatives in Chicago?
Connect with Jessica!